Tuesday, November 2, 2010

strong..

does to be strong means i must forgot..
does to be strong means i must stop crying even i feel want to cry..
does to be strong means i must be mean
does to be strong means i must be cold
does to be strong means i need to fight everything and win..
does to be strong means i need to smile though i don't feel to..

well..i am just human being..who have heart and can feel..i am fragile..i want to be strong..but my heart doesn't go accordingly with what my brain says..this is so hard..its like i am sailing to the middle of the ocean and doesn't know the way back home..though people surround me, but i am all alone..i am not happy..feel like want to be hit by a train or something..

i dont want to drown in the ocean..the storm couldn't stop me no matter what..


-



-



-


-


-


-


-





there is always a bow after the rain :D pray to the Greatest..

p/s: are you happy now?..are u forget me already?..


Daisypath Anniversary tickers