Friday, October 28, 2011

MY FRIDAY STORY

A HEROES CREED "DID I"
By Carl Morris

Did I help someone to realize a dream they thought they'd lost?

Did I listen when someone told me the reward is worth the cost?

Did I praise someone for their efforts and encourage someone toward their dreams?

Did I help someone to understand the end never justifies the means?

Did I make someone laugh and smile when they would much, rather frown?

Was I the one who picked them up when everyone put them down?

Am I, the one they confide in and know their conversations secure?

Did I provide them with someone to trust in knowing their friendship will always endure?

Am I humble and constantly striving to become more than I was yesterday?

Did I focus on the successes of others and follow through with all that I say?

If I constantly strive to become the one who can say I did to did I's.

Then my life is fulfilled, knowing I have achieved life's greatest prize.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers